Kathryn Welsh: Over 25 Years of Compassionate Legal Service
Over her 25+ years of legal practice, Kathryn has achieved significant recognition and obtained numerous certifications. She is a certified marital and family law attorney, an AV Preeminent rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell and a Florida Supreme Court Certified Mediator. Kathryn has also served as an arbitrator and special master. In those quasi-judicial roles, she has sworn in witnesses, heard testimony, made findings of facts and ruled on the merits of the case.
Recognition aside, the hallmark of Kathryn’s legal practice is her dedication to serving her clients’ legal needs with experience and compassion. Achieving resolution on a legal dispute – whether related to personal, family, or business matters – can be a highly stressful ordeal. Kathryn is committed to guiding every one of her clients through the challenging process of achieving their goals by providing compassionate representation through all steps of negotiations, settlement discussions, and litigation. Whether you require legal representation during the settlement process or aggressive representation at trial, Kathryn and her team at KM Welsh, P.A. have the skills and experience to obtain the results that you and your family are seeking.
Kathryn is committed to contributing to the Florida legal, social, and business communities, and this commitment is demonstrated through her affiliation with the following organizations and associations:
- Member of the Florida Bar
- Member of the Federal Bar, Middle District
- Member and past Officer of Canakaris Inns of Court
- Member of Clearwater Bar Association and past member of Board of Directors
- Member of the Central Pinellas Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Homeowner Services Committee for Habitat of Humanity of Pinellas County
- Member of Next Generation Divorce, Tampa Bay Collaborative Divorce Group
- Member of Florida Civil Collaborative Practice Group
- Member of International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Former Member of St. Petersburg Bar Association
- Former Member of Clearwater Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Former Guardian Ad Litem for Foster Care Program
Kathryn is proud to serve the residents of Florida and to call the great state of Florida her home. Kathryn has lived in Pinellas County since 1987 and is married to Robert, a public school teacher. Together they raise two teenage boys and are active members in their community.